The Geomatic Variables API offers a unified API for accessing a wide range of data from difference sources and also across different countries. So whether you need company data, property data, or something else, the API offers a single way to get it.
Here you will find the following information:
- Getting Access — explains how to get access to the API.
- Data Universes — here you see what kind of variables are available through the API, and concrete examples of how to solve specific common tasks.
- Matchers — a common term for geocoders and company and person wash services, that allow you to identify and clean addresses, persons and companies from free text input.
- Concepts — the concepts section provides an overall understanding of the important concepts behind API. To better understand what we are talking about here, it might be helpful to read this. This is also for non-programmers.
- Technical Documentation — is written for programmers and explains how to for how to use with API. As a programmer you can also consult the data universes to find recipies for solving particular problems.
A data universe is a collection of related variables that are often used together.
You can browse the data universes below, to see what data is available. Under each universe you will also find examples for how to use the API to access data within the particular universe.
If you cannot find the data you are looking for, or if the provided examples do not cover your needs, then please contact us. We may still have what you need, but just not gotten around to documenting it here.
- Geomatic Company Data
- Property Data (BBR & ESR)
- The Danish Address Database (ZAP)
- Perform geocoding
- Update your own addresses with correctly spelt street and town names
- Assign a unique ID to addresses, which can be used to identify duplicates in your data
- Get the coordinates of an address
- See if an address is on the Danish Robinson List
- Find an address from a BBR-Id
- Find an address from a KVH
- Find all addresses on a street
- The Danish CPR (Person) Registry
- The Danish Demographical Universe
- The Swedish Address Database (ZAP)
- The Swedish Demographical Universe
Matchers (Geocoding & Wash)
Through the API we provide access to the following matchers. Matchers are also often used in specific data universes where their usage is described.
Create a Conzoom Account
To use the API you need a conzoom account. It is best to create/use an account specifically for calling the API, rather than using a personal account for accessing our web applications on apps.conzoom.eu. The email address that you use for the account, should preferably not be a personal mail. You can create an account here.
Your newly created account will not have permissions to call the API. You we need to get your Geomatic contact to assign the appropriate rights to your account, so contact him or her with your username. In case you do not have a specific contact, then you can find one here in Denmark or in Sweden.
Next, your technical people need your account details to call the API. They can read the authentication section for how to do this.
You can recover/change your password from here.